Are you detail-oriented, out-going, and organized? We could be looking for you!
Atlantic Blue has a part-time position available as an Inside Sales Lead Generator. The Inside Sales Lead Generator will be involved in several aspects of selling, such as retail sales; however, the primary focus areas are prospecting customer leads, building customer relationships, and supporting management direction. This position will also be responsible for numerous job duties including but not limited to cold calling, face-to-face sales, retail product distribution and customer service. If you are hardworking, self-driven and able to thrive in a collaborative office environment come join our successful and growing team at AB!
Functions of Position include, but not limited to:
- Supports the Water Specialist team by creating leads for outside sales representatives.
- Contributes to annual team goals by meeting with and exceeding volume and revenue targets for individual performance.
- Builds strong prospect and customer relationships for Atlantic Blue by engaging in consultative sales process.
- Informs appropriate staff of booked jobs, ensuring that relevant information is communicated.
- Initiates and maintains professional relationships, positive connections, and communications with the Atlantic Blue staff.
- Greets and provides support to walk-in customer needs.
- Loads customers vehicles with products purchased.
- Open and close the retail center.
- Operates the retail sales POS system.
- Participates in ongoing training and process improvement and proactively offers ideas/solutions for management consideration
- Participates in team-building behavior to create and effective and harmonious Sales team environment
- Outstanding phone communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet and database)
- Comfortable working in software tools provided by employer and accurately updating activities on a weekly basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, telephone interactions and face-to-face interactions.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service and constructively handle sensitive situations with customers.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Displays a positive, constructive, "can do" attitude.
- Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities and demanding workload.
- High school or equivalent required
- Previous experience in a retail sales environment preferred.
- Knowledgeable in operating Point of Sales software.
- Previous customer service experience.
Maximum of 29 hours a week. Flexible hours are required (able to work weekdays and Saturdays). Weekdays 7:30am - 5:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am-2:00pm
Position has opportunity to receive commissions on sold products and services.